Dyed and Braided
I think one of the reasons the Harry Potter Epilogue was so poorly received was because the audience was primarily made up of the Millennial generation.
We’ve walked with Harry, Ron and Hermione, through a world that we thought was great but…
- au where one of them just moved into a new apartment and the guy who down the hall always runs into him everywhere and they have small chats in elevators but know nearly nothing about each other and one of them tries to woo them with flowers but of course the other one is a fucking florist
Please choose your own favorite way to describe these gifs:
- The Tenth Doctor putting on the Fifth Doctor’s coat
- David Tennant putting on Peter Davison’s Doctor’s coat
- David Tennant putting on his father-in-law’s coat
- A Doctor Who fan putting on the coat belonging to one of his favorite Doctors
- Father of The Doctor’s Daughter putting on the coat belonging to the father of The Doctor’s Daughter
- Complete Doctor Who coat awesomeness
I was born in the wrong generation. This generation is still racist as fuck and I can’t download a pizza. Wake me up in the year 3019.
*Update from the year 3000* not much has changed but we live underwater
How’s my great-great-great-granddaughter?
She’s doin’ fine
Hello everyone, this post is available until end of September when I write down the notes and start making the scarf
You will regret this. And I am sorry.
Yeah should a gone inches
My cousin got hit by a truck.
He’s fine nothing broken but he has the sickest bruise ever!! Like holy shit you can see the outline of his muscles and bones on his chest?
This thing is awesome.
I told him he should get it tatted to always remember that he survived getting hit by a truck lol
I FUCKING THOUGHT IT WAS A TATTOO OKAY
If I follow you, yes, I care about your garden, what your cat did today, the jewelry you made, that one friend who said the thing, i like your sense of humor, and also your selfies.